The Playgroup Charter was developed to ensure that a positive atmosphere is promoted at playgroup.
The Charter is:
Our Playgroup will be:
- Welcoming and Friendly.
- A Safe Place.
- Cooperative and Caring.
- A Team Effort.
- Supportive and Respectful.
- The importance of play in a child’s development.
- Parents as primary educators.
- The interests and welfare of young children and families.
- Diversity, inclusion and a sense of community.
- Quality, best practice and affordable services.
- Members, staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
Did you know?
There are 4,000 South Australian family members of Playgroup SA.